Unique opportunity to own 2 houses and numerous outbuildings on a private waterfront site situated on 4.5 +/- acres overlooking Indian Creek . This custom built home offers 3 bedrooms, first-floor master suite and waterside deck & heated/cooled sunroom. Large country kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area, family room with fireplace and beautiful built ins . Custom third floor bonus room offers many possibilities. Water views from most rooms. Attached two-car garage. Detached two-car garage with storage room, plus large outbuilding currently a sound studio with kitchenette ,half bath plus a large workshop on the other end! An additional building for your mowers, and other miscellaneous stuff. Parcel includes 1940's adorable cottage style guest house ( being sold "as is" ) has 1st floor bedroom and bath, and 2 more bedrooms upstairs, wood floors, kitchen, LR, dining room & full unfinished basement. Main house built in 2001. Located close to Cambridge and East New Market.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Yes - 6 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Indian Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Landscaped, Fishing. Rip-Rapped, Landscaping, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)