Unique opportunity to own 2 houses and numerous outbuildings on a private waterfront site situated on 4.5 +/- acres overlooking Indian Creek . This custom built home offers 3 bedrooms, first-floor master suite and waterside deck & heated/cooled sunroom. Large country kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area, family room with fireplace and beautiful built ins . Custom third floor bonus room offers many possibilities. Water views from most rooms. Attached two-car garage. Detached two-car garage with storage room, plus large outbuilding currently a sound studio with kitchenette ,half bath plus a large workshop on the other end! An additional building for your mowers, and other miscellaneous stuff. Parcel includes 1940's adorable cottage style guest house ( being sold "as is" ) has 1st floor bedroom and bath, and 2 more bedrooms upstairs, wood floors, kitchen, LR, dining room & full unfinished basement. Main house built in 2001. Located close to Cambridge and East New Market.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Yes - 6 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Indian Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building, Landscaped, Fishing. Rip-Rapped, Landscaping, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price