Rare opportunity on Idlewild Park. Classic 4 bedroom, 3 bath home on a double lot directly across from Idlewild Park. At over 3,200+/- sf this home - designed by legendary architect William Draper Brinckloe - offers space and character that Old Town Easton is renowned for. The downstairs offers a private office, stunning dining room, large family room and a living room with a wood burning fireplace. The large kitchen complete with breakfast nook allows for plenty of work space to accommodate many cooks in the kitchen. Off the kitchen there is access to a dramatic screen porch large enough for multiple configurations and uses. From the porch you overlook the huge fully fenced double lot with plenty of secure parking, rooms for at least 4 cars or boats. Upstairs offers 4 large bedrooms and two full baths including a very generous Primary bedroom. There is ample storage throughout the house with huge closets and a basement. The basement provides additional storage as well as a Buderus High efficiency boiler. Being across from the park provides an ideal base to enjoy all that Easton has to offer, close to downtown restaurants and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Spanish, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,242 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Rubber
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price