First time on market - 15 year old gently used home with 4 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. Master bedroom on first floor, separate laundry room and generous sized bedrooms. Side deck, large front porch, 12 x 20 shed and paved driveway. Upstairs has barely been used. House offers privacy with tree lined back yard and near end of cul-de-sac. There's plenty of room for the kids and lots of yard to play in on the 1.55 acres.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,208 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)