Welcome to "Evergreen", truly one of the most beautiful waterfront farms in Talbot County. Sited on 121 acres in Oxford Md, this property has over 2000' of shoreline (most rip-rapped) bordering the Choptank River and Island Creek, and a large tidal pond which offers incredible views and is an extraordinary habitat for wildlife. Spectacular sunrises and sunsets can be seen from this property, which is one of the few remaining large parcels offering complete privacy yet just minutes to Oxford. The meandering lane leads through the fields and up to the gorgeous point with panoramic vistas. The 6BR/5BA house was built in 1962, remodeled in the mid 1980's, and boasts amazing water views from nearly every room. In addition, there are 2 living areas and wonderful 1st and 2nd floor waterside screened-in porches. Adjacent is the large gunite pool and the protected pier is located in the cove and offers 3.5'MLW. Preliminary work from Lane Engineering indicates potential development rights, and soil testing in 2019 showed acceptable percs though no further site work has been completed. 80 acres are currently being farmed (and have been for decades) and hunting rights have been given to the same hunters for many years. No formal written leases are in place. The house is currently being rented on a short-term basis for a few weeks this summer so please contact the listing agent for showing dates, more information and also property exclusions. The pier and barns are being sold in as-is condition. A right-of-way is in place for the property located at #4184 Evergreen. This is a very unique and rare opportunity to own an outstanding property on the Eastern Shore!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story, Art Deco
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,696 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Casement, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Out Building. Cleared, Level, Pond, Premium, Private, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price