Lovingly maintained one story " Wittman model" is now available in the popular active adult community of Chesapeake at Easton Club by Del Webb. This stunning one-level home offers two bedroom and two full bathrooms and is loaded with features. Tons of natural light showcase the easy care wood laminate and ceramic tile flooring throughout. The foyer is just the beginning of the open floor plan that flows first to a home office/study with French doors, that allow both light and privacy, and a formal dining room with columned entryway. Vaulted ceilings pull your view to the great room that features a natural gas fireplace with dentil molding surround. The gourmet kitchen can become the heart of your home with it's granite island and counters, double ovens, separate cooktop and adjacent breakfast room! Luxury owners suite with tray ceiling and uplifting color palette includes a "California closet" style generous walk-in closet with shelving system and spa-like bath with glass door shower, dual vanities and a jetted tub. The den is perfect for cozy movie nights and the current owners had the foresight to add a four season sun room with it's own heating and air conditioning so you can relax and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. The two car rear load garage has been remodeled to include a one bay parking area and a full storage room. The property includes extensive hardscaping with a paver patio to enjoy entertaining both indoors and out. Enjoy the rich active life of the community's spacious clubhouse that hosts a range of social clubs. There's a junior sized Olympic swimming pool, fitness room, tennis court, putting green, billiards and walking trails among several ponds. Ideally located close to Downton Easton-there's plenty to do in the historic town including enjoying the local shops and boutiques, eateries and sponsored events like the Waterfowl Festival. This community offers convenience for the commuter-only 45 minutes from Annapolis and and an hour and a half from Baltimore and Washington. Come live where you play on the Eastern Shore!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,878 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Easton Club East
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Library, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price