Beautiful one level home in the Easton Club backing to open space. This lovely open floor plan that gets bathed in natural light has a massive kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, gourmet island and a great flow into the living and dining area. The living room is centered with a gas fireplace with built in book shelves. Off the living room is a stunning octagonal sunroom with a dramatic ceiling that gives direct access to the Azec deck which over looks the pond with glimpses of the creek. The Primary suite is enormous with a separate sitting area that also give access to the deck, walk in closet and extremely generous baths. Attic has walk up steps for plenty of storage and the HVAC is less than 2 years old. Co-op fees paid upon settlement. New roof December 2022!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,509 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Premium, Vegetation Planting.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price