New Price!!!Now is the time to purchase this gorgeous property!28 South Harrison Street Built in 1790, this stately manor stands tall in the heart of downtown Easton. Talbot County has garnered national attention as one of America~s best small towns, boasting historical sites, thriving tourism and vibrant social living.Currently operating as a thriving bed and breakfast and Airbnb, this historic property is versatile and zoned for residential and commercial use. It has been a home to prominent MD families, an apartment building as well as 2 different 4 star rated restaurant/bed and breakfast operations. This home has 7 en-suite rooms, a luxury commercial kitchen and a butler~s pantry/service kitchen, among other spaces. The patio landscaping has been newly renovated by renown landscape artist Jan Kirsch. 28 South Harrison St is one of Talbot County~s most historical and structurally respected properties.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Federal
7 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Oil Hot Water Heater, Ele
10,251 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Six Burner Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Screened, Bay Window(s)
- 5. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)