Tilghman Island, Wharf Road. Fabulous custom home located on one of the islands most desirable streets. Beautiful open floor plan. Large gourmet kitchen with granite counters. First floor bedroom. Living / family room with cozy gas fireplace. Hardwood floors throughout the first floor. Second floor features a master bedroom with water views of the Choptank and a walk in closet & large master bath with soaking tub, stall shower and tile floor. Additionally there are two large bedrooms with plenty of closet space. Wrap around porch/deck with rear screened area is a perfect spot for morning coffee or evening cocktails Outdoor living features include rear deck, private fenced yard and fire pit space. The large 2-car garage has been completely finished with a large bonus room above. Close to all Tilghman Island amenities - boating, marinas, parks, and restaurants. Perfect for weekends or year-round living.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Propane, Cable TV
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Fenced, Driveway, Lighted.
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water, Harbor View
- Vinyl, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Open, Rear Yard, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price